City crumble in the Anfield pressure cooker, Bournemouth have got the Ibe, Big Sam got done by Kane & Son and The Arnautovic/Lanzini partnership terrorize the Terriers in their own yard, all that and more in this episode of the Pub Football Podcast.
- Stoke hire Paul Lambert as Manager on a 2 year deal
- Klopp asks “What the Fuck was that?” Live on American TV
- Alexis Sanchez, to City or United?…or even Chelsea?
- Mourinho hoping Henrikh Mkhitaryan to be used in a swap deal for Sanchez?
- Bellerin Drops Big Aubameyang Hint, is Aubameyang on his way to Arsenal?
- Chelsea and Arsenal looking at Richarlison
- Wales appoint Ryan Giggs as successor to Chris Coleman
- Tributes pour in for former West Brom centre forward, Cyrille Regis who sadly past away yesterday
Liverpool 4 – 3 Man City
Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal
Man United 3-0 Stoke City
Huddersfield 1-4 West Ham
Tottenham 4-0 Everton
Part 5 – Breeze Games
Watford 2-Southampton 2
West Brom 2-0 Brighton
Crystal Palace 1-0 Burnley
Newcastle United 1-1 Swansea City
Chelsea 0-0 Leicester City
Rate and Review
If you enjoyed this episode please take the time to rate and review us on your podcast player of choice. Alternatively you can visit our Facebook page here and leave us a review there.
Get in contact
We would love to here from you! Ask us questions, make suggestions or just say hi at any of the below:
or email@example.com Email
Subscribe, Rate & Review us
Help us climb the Football Podcast divisions by leaving us a review on the below listening platforms